How to make space in your hallway
Start by putting the kettle on. Make a tea/coffee and move a chair to your hallway, drink it here. Have a look at what’s there. You’ll probably see something straight away you can remove or re-home. Decide if everything there is used often and needs to live there. Consider storing seasonal items elsewhere. Making more space here will be really noticeable.
Do the well-used items have a designated location, which is easy to access and so easy to put away?
- Putting seasonal items else and swapping out
- Do all the shoes need to live here, how many per person?
- Do regularly used items have a place to sit/hang e.g purse, handbag, keys, shopping bags
- If well-used items just sit on the floor then other items will magically build up around them
- What do you do with your post? What would make it easiest to deal with it?