Firstly, why bother folding your clothes?
And when I say ‘folding’ I mean folding clothes in a certain way so they are easily seen when you open your drawer or cupboard e.g. upright in drawers in containers, you can also do this on shelves.
- Easier to find what you want
- You can see what you have quickly, saving time
- Keeps clothes tidy
- Avoiding messing up clothes as you look for items
- Looks better
- Best used with containers
- If you have limited hanging storage, folding clothes will take up less space
Ways to fold
1.. T-shirt – the pocket method (from @out_of_horder)
2. Hoodie – the pocket method (from @out_of_horder)
3. Jeans (or other trousers) – the non-pocket method
4. Sun Top – the pocket method