Top 5 tips for getting organised this Autumn that you might have forgotten…
- Clean and put away your Garden Furniture, bag up the cushions and store well out of the way.
- Put away your summer clothes, store in the attic in labelled clear boxes or bags if needs be, decide if any should be given to charity. Use vacuum bags to save space.
- Make space by the front door for wet weather gear, again donating or recycling any that you don’t use.
- Get cosy. Order your winter firewood, bring out your blankets, wash your slippers and get a door excluder.
- Start your Christmas lists, order cards, wrapping paper, ask relatives for their present wish lists and start making space and declutter your home.
For more Christmas tips – join my free Christmas Organising Webinar